Monday, November 4, 2013

Another Week Gone By!


Oh my heaven's above there are so many things that happened this week that there is no way that I will be able to cover ANY of them so I will write this in "highlight" form ala Syster Blomquist.

Monday was preparation day and we carved pumpkins at the Bielefeldts and I got a new watch. Yes, I busted ANOTHER watch on my mission. What is THAT all about? No idea. That night we made cookies with one of my favorite less actives in the ward. She is trying to get to the temple, and she is incredible. Seriously, I love her.
Tuesday we were at the TC all day. I got to talk to some of my favorite people on chat (shout out to Brittney P. if you're reading this! Love you!) but other than that it was a rather uneventful day. You can tell that is starting to get slow.
Wednesday was Sister Owen's birthday! Oh my good night I can't even explain how much I love that girl. Maybe it's something about your firstborn? Mom....I'm sure this is how you feel about me. Haha just kidding, Kate and Curt are pretty cool too. We were at the TC all day again, so we got there early and decorated everything all cute for her. It was a really great day, and then they got to come and spend the night at our house in CB because...

Thursday was Zone Conference! Happy Halloween to us! It was even more fun because Sister Harris and I got to drive our car with Sisters Owen and Bowles to Sioux City which is about an hour and a half away. I MISSED ROAD TRIPS. Zone Conference, as it always is, was incredible. I received so many answers to prayers, and every single time I leave Zone Conference I feel recharged. Love it. Afterwards, we drove back to the TC for our Halloween party (we aren't supposed to be out on Halloween night) and made cute little cards like last year. Sister Owen is SO FUNNY. She dressed up as me. She stole my clothes, put her hair in a bun, found glasses like mine, and even had my name tag. She put blocks on her shoes to make her tall too. So funny. LOVE HER.
Friday, we had a surprise temple trip, which was the BEST because it was Sister Harris's birthday! I am so grateful that I get to be companions with her because she is so much fun! We had such a great day, and there is no better place to spend your birthday then the temple!
Jacob is doing so well! I am sending pictures of him and Chris from church yesterday. I'm like a proud mama with them haha. Also, I'm like that with everyone!?

I'm sure I'm leaving a billion things out, but the bottom line is I love you to the moon and back.
Have an incredible week!

LOVE,
Sister Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment